To book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07596763060. You’ll be sent an enrollment letter with details of how to pay by BACS, cash or cheque.
A fantastic way to engage and inspire children!
We offer Afterschool Clubs in partnership with a variety of Primary and Secondary Schools.
Over a six or eight-week afterschool course children learn how to create an animation or film
- Celebrate your child’s achievement at a screening in a cinema or theatre
- Let them learn how films are made and create your own!
- Children have fun recording their own soundtrack and sound effects!
- Animate using professional cameras and software
- Improve your child’s storytelling skills
- Give your child an amazing and unique experience!
- Let your child develop digital and computing skills essential for the future workplace!
To celebrate the children’s achievements let them see their work on the BIG SCREEN! The screening of the children’s work is followed by a screening of an animated feature film!
We hold screenings at theatres and local theatres.
How to get an Animation Club at your School
In the first instance Email: email@example.com and ask your school to contact us at Artimate as well.
And request a meeting with one of our team and we can come to the school and showcase the work we do and discuss the logistics.
Free PPG Places
At the moment we offer free places to Pupil Primum places to children in selected schools.
What Parents Say:
Tom has learnt so many skills from animation club including scriptwriting, editing and working as a team. He loves animation club and talks about they have been doing for days afterward… coming to see the films on a ‘proper’ cinema screen gives value to Tom’s efforts and work.Parent at Beehive Lane Community Primary School