– Paper to jot down ideas and content covered in the classes
– Either a computer system or smartphone, iPad or tablet. Either a computer system with a Wacom tablet or a tablet/smartphone with the free App Flipaclip downloaded
– Pencil 2D the software free to download and works on 90% of computer systems: https://www.pencil2d.org/
– Flipaclip a free App available on ipads, tablets, or Smartphones.
This course is a must for all children who love animation.
– Bringing their drawings, characters and stories to life!
– Understanding the technology behind moving images and film
– Each week learning a one of the 12 principal of animation as developed by Ollie Johnson and Frank Thomas – these key principals can be transferred to all animation techniques (Stop-Motion, computer graphics etc.)
What to expect:
Classes will be held on Zoom, we are set up so that you’ll be able to watch and Victoria talk through each technique – through screen share. Please download Zoom. You can do a live test with Victoria on the other end talking you though how it will work.
Dates and Times:
Every Wednesday in August – four weeks: 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August from 1 pm to 2 pm
Cost: £40 per child
How to pay:
Please use your name or your childs name as the reference.
Sort Code: 23-69-72
Account Number: 07684891